Open discussion - Mortgage for foreigners
Discussion about mortgages for foreigners
The original responses to the post can be read at the bottom of the current post page on the site or in the link to a post on Facebook and of course you are invited to join the discussion
- In my experience - it is very difficult to get loans for assets that are
Without SSN, chances are much higher for loans for assets that are five units or more. Meets the definition of a commercial loan ... Anyway - big banks unfortunately don't tell us. You will find the solutions at the small banks or private lenders
- we can only provide financing to those individuals with valid Social Security Numbers and who have filed taxes for the last two years. If your friends meet those requirements we are happy to assist them in their investing endeavors.
Your friends don't have to own an SSN, but must be in the US to set up the accounts.
- Ongoing Lock / Float Considerations Investors were relatively convinced that the decades-long trend toward lower rates had been reversed permanently after Trump became president, but such a conclusion would require YEARS to truly confirmInstead of continuing higher in 2017, rates instead forming a narrow, sideways range , and held inside until April. Investor perceptions are shifting such that fiscal reform and other policy developments will need to live up to expectations in order to push rates higher. Geopolitical risks would also need to avoid flaring up (more than they already have)
For the first time since the election, we're in a rate environment where you wouldn't be crazy not to lock in every little opportunity / improvement. Until / unless it's broken, the highest rates of early-2017 mark the ceiling, and we're now waiting to see how much lower we can go from here.
Rates discussed refer to the most frequently-quoted, conforming, conventional 30yr fixed rate for top tier borrowers among average to well-priced lenders. The rates generally assume little to no origination or discount except when noted when applicable. Rates appearing on this page are “effective rates” that take day-to-day changes into upfront costs into consideration.
- The era of zero interest has ended
You can not distribute money for free over time because it has devastating consequences
In other words, the monetary ammunition that the governors had with them was exhausted
It is true they invented the concept of negative interest rates but it is like dictating a negative wage that Kerry people have to pay to work
Money as a wage has a price and is called interest
- The interest rate is currently headed up
Right on the way there will be technical corrections but the general direction is up so a good long-term investment in my opinion is the TBT that is short on the long loops of the Ace Trezierz