How much does it cost and where should I open a US bank account?
How much does it cost to open a bank account in the United States?
Which bank is better to open?
Someone has a recommendation on the subject
The original responses to the post can be read at the bottom of the current post page on the site or in the link to a post on Facebook and of course you are invited to join the discussion
- If you want to open an account without having to go to the US, this forum has such a low cost service. Welcome to use:
- Bank of America, US Bank and Virtual Bank
- Prices and details on the forum's promotions page:
- Depending on the amount you are holding and you can leave in mind. I would go for something with a personal service that will allow you to communicate and help someone in a constant when you need to.
- From my experience:
It does not cost money
Better Wells Fargo
Better not open in New York
A little tip Try reaching someone who works at the bank and make a contact with me
- Depending on what your activity is… if normal activity then chase or Bank of America. If an extensive business activity that requires private banking then I have some recommendations for you. Contact us anyway and we will be happy to assist.
- You can tell how much it costs
I would like to put money in there to transfer 200k until the closing of a deal in the band
- Banks do not like transitional accounts, that is, an account that money does not remain there for a long period of time and goes straight elsewhere. I wouldn't tell them that it was my intention if I wanted to open an account
- If you go there yourself then no money. You only need to deposit a minimum initial amount, enough $ 50…
If you want to use a service that someone will do it for you, then first of all I do not recommend, but if you have already decided to do it then there are a variety of companies that will do it for you at various prices.
- From my experience BOA is the most friendly on-line
And that's important to us as investors
- My experience also recommends Bank of America
- Sometimes a local state bank with a number of branches in the country can provide amazing service. from experience.
- For a private account registered with your name, you must have a physical name and must present property documents on your name with a US address.
- Noam DavidaDavidaSaar Bam
- Hi. I try to follow the answers. Can't find on the promotions page of the remote account apartments page. what am I missing? Thanks