# Entrepreneur of the Week Amnon Bar
# Post 6
So in the previous five posts I described how in parallel with working as an employee in a tidy workplace (as in my case), it is possible to build a real estate empire that nourishes and increases itself over time. It is true that there are faster strategies like wholesaling or flips but they require a much larger investment of time. The Buy & Hold strategy allows a person who also loves his profession and the company in which he works, to do both.
I recently learned to produce digital courses which is a specialty in itself. The corona years and social isolation have intensified distance learning, making it possible to avoid driving in the endless traffic jams to educational institutions. You can instead sit at home in your free time and listen to a course that teaches at a high level any subject that the person is interested in. You can of course go back and listen to each lesson several times until you understand the subject.
I have created a comprehensive digital course, which teaches people interested in entering the field of Buy & Hold or BRRR investment in income-producing homes in the United States, all the issues involved, some of which I briefly mentioned in the five posts, such as:
1. Explain why investing in real estate in the United States is less risky than investing in apartments in Israel.
2. Why invest in the US and not in Europe or the country.
3. Why invest independently, and how.
4. Internet tools for identifying the best investment area (country, city)
5. Yield calculations.
6. Leverage, let others' money work for us.
7. Agent selection, management company.
8. How an actual transaction is made.
9. What a purchase or sale contract looks like.
10. Concepts like Title Company, HOA.
11. What do the reports of the management company and the inspection company look like?
12. How to manage the property over the long term through the management company.
13. Look at tax, use of American and Israeli accounting.
14. Financing, and refinancing to increase the portfolio.
15. Ownership through LLC versus private ownership, advantages versus disadvantages.
For those interested in the course, I would be happy to give access to the course's sales page by contacting my email address which is: [email protected]. Of course my help is guaranteed in the actual accompaniment of the investor on the way to buying the first home and renting it, including providing contacts in case the investor chooses to invest in the countries in which I am investing.
I would also love to serve as a mentor to new investors on the way to their first real estate investment in the US as I have done and do, as well as answering questions from group members as they may be. You can contact me by email at the above address.
To sum up this week I thank you for the interest I hope you discovered the way I went, I can only regret that I "discovered the light" only at 50 because otherwise the sky is the limit, when you start 20 years earlier then you can definitely develop in the direction of investing in apartments or real estate. Even more challenging news.
And at the end a surprise…. Apart from electronics engineering and real estate investing, I am also a singer and cantor, as the trackers once said: without two or three professions it is impossible to get by in life… So after I explained my path to financial freedom this week, ”(I did it My Way) in my performance from about two months ago.
Wishing everyone success, goodbye and joy.
Facebook Notice for US!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!