Market Overview 2019
Median Home Income:
Median House Price:
Median monthly rent:
Cleveland Real Estate Market Overview
Cleveland, Ohio is located on the south shore of Lake Erie, about 60 miles west of the Pennsylvania border. Downtown Cleveland has experienced a renaissance over the past five years, with an estimated $ 19 billion in development completed or planned since 2010. Occupancy rates stand at a staggering 98% and apartment sales are growing 12% year-on-year.
Some more reasons to love Cleveland:
- The fastest growing health economy in the United States (and the world-famous Cleveland Clinic)
- The nation's first global health and innovation center as well as a new medical conference center
- Fortune 10 headquarters, including: Goodyear Tire, Cliffs, Natural Resources, FirstEnergy, Sherwin Williams, Eaton Corporation, America Travel Centers, Alris, Parker Hanipin, Advanced Insurance, and KeyCorp.
- It has the second largest live theater area in the United States, the second only in New York City
- Home to three major sports teams that bring billions of dollars to the region each year
- It's easy to buy properties in Neighborhood B for as low as $ 70,000 and turn it into $ 800 a month; Properties remain well below mid-2000 prices in most areas
Why invest here?
Cleveland offers great opportunities for investors, especially for those looking for a worthwhile investment, stable monthly cash flow and consistent stock growth, without too much risk.
Cleveland Real Estate Market Trends and Statistics
In this section you will learn about the key factors that will make Cleveland one of the strongest real estate markets in 2019, including: job growth, population growth and capital growth potential. Check out Cleveland Housing, Population and Employment Market Trends tabs to learn more.
Sources of information:
- Real Affiliate Data of a Real Wealth Network
Cleveland Real Estate Price Trend - 8.1% increase over the past year
The median home price in Cleveland is $ 61,600
Cleveland Real Estate Price Forecast for 2021 - Another 3% Increase
The average monthly rent for a Cleveland home is $ 880
- There are huge companies in the city that contribute to the development of the city.
- In the event of an economic crisis like it was in 2008, Cleveland has proven itself as a stable market that has hardly been hit by major crises.
- Significant increase in the level of employment in the city
- Dozens of the most advanced universities and hospitals in the United States.
- Positive immigration and the demand for housing only increase from year to year.
- Favorable prices that suit every pocket and high yields.
- "City No. 1 to buy a house in exchange for the best rent" - CNBC
- "# 4 City where your salary will go the furthest" - Forbes
- "# 10 Best City for Home Buyers for the First Time" - Internal businessman
- Cleveland Real Estate Market Trends - Mobutu
- "The best state in Ohio for startups" - Forbes
- "Cleveland Guide Relocation" - Fat team
- "84 best place to live" - US News
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - If you've paid rent or owned a home in the past two years, chances are you've felt the pain in your wallet. Although, experts claim
The city of Cleveland is considered in the United States as one of the most successful examples of an industrial city that has managed to reinvent itself. The city is home to close to 400 people and in the entire metropolis there are over two million inhabitants. Today, Cleveland properties are traded at affordable prices and provide an opportunity for stable investment and relatively low budgets for the entire United States. Cleveland is one of the most powerful destinations on Airbnb's property map, and this is due to the fact that Cleveland is an attractive tourist destination with numerous restaurants and entertainment venues, high demand for short term rental properties making short term real estate investments in Cleveland a highly profitable opportunity as well.
If you have already scheduled a consultation call,
Is there already a strategy session? Visit the investor portal
Lior Lustig CEO - Overseas Investors Forum
Lior Lustig is an experienced real estate investor who has been active in the field in Israel and the United States since 2007. Lior has extensive experience in purchasing and managing single and multi-family properties.
Lior currently manages the Real Estate Investors Forum, which owns a brand and interest in the real estate field, the Facebook group and the "Real Estate Forum in the United States" website. Lior is versatile in a wide variety of investment markets in the United States and provides solutions to investors through the company.