#יםמההשבוי Avichai Ohana #Post5 Confession: I am still working on my "problem muscle" and lose patience sometimes but it does feel like something that is getting better and as time goes by
2019 MARKET OVERVIEW
Median Home Income:
Median house price:
Median monthly rent:
Albuquerque, located in the middle of the Rio Grande Valley, is the most populous city in the state of New Mexico and the 32nd most populous city in the United States.
Why invest here?
- In October, Netflix announced that they will be moving their new US production hub to Albuquerque. According to the company, this should bring upwards of $ 1 billion in production money to New Mexico over the next decade and up to 1,000 production jobs per year.
- In April 2018, Carenet Healthcare announced they will invest $ 3 million in a downtown Albuquerque location and create up to 244 new jobs. Carenet Healthcare will be supported by New Mexico's closing fund, LEDA, and Job Training Incentive Program, JTIP. New jobs in downtown Albuquerque will bring economic activity to small businesses and new development.
- John Erwin, CEO of Carenet Healthcare, said the company is excited to expand their operations in New Mexico and is grateful for the support. The company will sign a 10-year lease on their building.
- In April 2018, 2NDGear (a leading provider of certified refurbished IT equipment for educational systems) announced they will create 100 new jobs in Albuquerque and will be investing up to $ 1 million in its New Mexico operations. 2NDGEAR will be pursuing JTIP funding. Richard Heard, president of 2NDGEAR's parent company, Insight Investments, said New Mexico's hospitality and tax reforms helped his company decide to expand in Albuquerque. In the last two years, many cities were considered for their new expansion.
Trends and Statistics of Albuquerque 2018-2019
In this section you will learn about the leading factors that make Albuquerque one of the most popular real estate markets for 2019, including: affordable home values, passive income and a rapidly growing job market. See Albuquerque Housing, Population and Employment Market Trends in the tabs for more information.
Sources of information:
- Online Affiliate Data of True Wealth
Known primarily for its annual balloon fiesta and as part of AMC's performance show "Breaking Bad," Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a metropolitan area rich in culture and naturally beautiful. Albuquerque is also one of the major cities in the southwest of the city, with a diverse population and some of the leading high-tech research enterprises in the country, including National Sandia Laboratories, Intel and the University of New Mexico. At the same time, its cultural traditions continue to be an integral part of daily life in the city. With one foot in the past, one foot in the present and two eyes for the future, Albuquerque is a fascinating place to visit and an even better place to call home. (Source: (https://www.visitalbuquerque.org/about-abq/history/)
Chief Executive - The Realestate Investor Forum
Lior Lustig has been an experienced real estate investor active in the field in Israel and the United States since 2007. Lior has extensive experience in the acquisition and management of single and multifamily properties.
Lior currently runs The Real Estate Investor Forum, which owns a real estate brand and interest, the Facebook group and the US Real Estate Forum website. Lior is versatile in a wide variety of investment markets in the United States and provides solutions to investors through the company.