2019 MARKET OVERVIEW
Median Home Income:
Median House Price:
Median monthly rent:
Located in northeastern Illinois on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan, Chicago is the third-most populous city in the United States and the fifth-most populous city in North America. Although the city has been called by many nicknames, it is most widely known as the Windy City.
More To Love About Chicago:
- Chicago has the third-largest gross metropolitan product in the United States — about $ 737.3 billion, according to Statista's 2019 estimates. The city has also been rated as having the most balanced economy in the United States, due to its high level of diversification
- According to World Business Chicago, the Chicago metro is also home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 31 Fortune 500 HQs and 300 corporate R&D facilities. Some of the most well known Chicago HQs are Walgreens, Boeing, and Sears Holdings Corp.
- R&D facilities. Some of the most well known Chicago HQs are Walgreens, Boeing, and Sears Holdings Corp.
- Today, the Windy City is recognized as the fourth-most important business center in the world (according to the MasterCard Worldwide Centers of Commerce Index).
Why invest here?
Chicago Trends & Statistics 2018-2019
With higher real estate prices and lower-than-average job and population growth, the Windy City may not seem like a “good” place to invest in real estate. That being said, it is one of the few cities in the nation where housing prices still have not risen above their 2006 levels. When focusing on finding the highest capital growth and cash flow, you'll find some Chicago neighborhoods offering homes at $ 108,000- $ 130,000 with rents at 1.17% of the purchase price each month.
All of this is good news for investors looking for below market value properties, with tremendous monthly cash flow, and poised for steady appreciation. Explore Chicago's housing market, population, and employment trends in the next tabs to learn more.
- Real Wealth Network Affiliate Data
Dear friends, introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please comment in comments ...
Dear friends - introduce yourself here in response to our real estate community. Please write in the comments here business cards, specialties and who is it who in less than a week thousands have joined and we
Known primarily for its annual balloon fiesta and as part of AMC's performance show "Breaking Bad," Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a metropolitan area rich in culture and naturally beautiful. Albuquerque is also one of the major cities in the southwest of the city, with a diverse population and some of the leading high-tech research enterprises in the country, including National Sandia Laboratories, Intel and the University of New Mexico. At the same time, its cultural traditions continue to be an integral part of daily life in the city. With one foot in the past, one foot in the present and two eyes for the future, Albuquerque is a fascinating place to visit and an even better place to call home. (Source: (https://www.visitalbuquerque.org/about-abq/history/)
Is there already a strategy session? Visit the investors portal
Does a strategy session already exist? Visit the Investor Portal
Lior Lustig Chief Executive - The Realestate Investor Forum
Lior Lustig has been an experienced real estate investor active in the field in Israel and the US since 2007. Lior has extensive experience in the acquisition and management of single and multifamily properties.
Lior currently runs The Real Estate Investor Forum, which owns a real estate brand and interest, the Facebook group and the “Real Estate Forum USA” site. Lior is versatile in a wide variety of investment markets in the United States and provides solutions to investors through the company.