Opening an American Limited Liability Company - LLC - Limited Liability Company
What includes opening service company LLC:
Receiving Company Number - EIN - Employer Identification Number
An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a unique identification number assigned to a business entity so it can be easily identified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This is commonly used by employers for the purpose of reporting taxes. The EIN is also known as the federal tax identification number.
An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a unique identification number that is assigned to a business entity so that it can easily be identified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). It is commonly used by employers for the purpose of reporting taxes. The EIN is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number.
Obtaining an Operating Agreement
An LLC operating agreement is a legal document that describes the ownership and membership obligations of your limited liability company. This agreement allows you to determine the financial and employment relations between the company owners (“LLC members”) and between the group members and the group managers.
An LLC Operating Agreement is a legal document that outlines the ownership and member duties of your Limited Liability Company. This agreement allows you to set out the financial and working relations among business owners ("members") and between members and managers.
- The service does not include state fees.
The documents you will need to submit to us:
Opening an American company LLC :
1. Photocopy of passport (passport) of the owner of the future company or of the authorized signatory in the account and of each partner
2. Registered Agent Address The address to which letters will be sent. It will usually be the address of the management company. If it is not possible to give the address of the management company. You can use our address at a cost of $ 200 per year. We will scan any mail that arrives and send it to you by email.
3. Three possible names for the new company - The reason why several options should be provided is to make sure that the names are not busy and illegal
4. A written explanation of who the partners will be in the company and what percentage
Company opening time is approximately 7 business days for company opening (no commitment on opening time)
The waiting time for the EIN number is usually two to three weeks.
If the company is not opened for any reason, the amount will be refunded, except for expenses to third parties that were incurred during the process and for which no refund can be received.
The service includes the attorneys' fees, collection and editing of documents.